Monday, September 21, 2009

I Wanna Win a Moby Wrap!!!

So, over at Our Life Upstate there is a contest going on for a free Moby Wrap and I. WANT. IT!!!!

So, I found this great new store online - Growing Green Bums. I just love the store because it has everything a family could possibly need. Marissa, the owner describes her store as an online cloth diaper and attachemnt parenting store. But, in truth, they are much more than that. Yes, they sell cloth diapers (and they are all organic - how cool to find all your organic needs in one place), and baby carriers. But they also sell mama care items, wooden toys (USA made and everything), skin care and even laundry supplies.

As you can guess by the name the store is very eco-friendly. But what is more important (at least to me) is that they are family friendly. To me being family friendly means that I can find what I need, at reasonable prices and have it in a timely manner. And you will find all of that at Growin' Green Bums.

One last bit of information about Growing Green Bums is that Marissa's Husband is in the military. Marissa told me that for almost the first year of her son's life her husband was deployed. She said that during that time babywearing made a huge difference in her ability to attach to her son. She said "Without daddy, skin to skin connection was the next best thing! It helped me get through the rough months of deployment!" And, to me, that makes purchasing from them that much better. I just love the idea of helping to support a military family. They (the whole family - because it sure is a sacrifice on all of them) do so much for our country and I always want to give back to them. And to be able to do it simply do purchasing something I want from an awesome store? Well, I say there is no way to beat that. :)

Anyway - I'm super excited, as this is the first giveaway I have tried to win, and I am really hoping I do. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Moby Wrap. My Peanut Shell, while nice, just isn't cutting it and I really need something I can put Kairi in when I am walking Gracie to and from school, as well as when I am doing housework when she wants to be held. LOL.

So, keep your fingers crossed for me. I really hope I win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you win!!

good luck!!

Post a Comment