Friday, December 4, 2009

A Promise Fulfilled

Some months ago I promised to post a story, something that has been weighing heavy on my heart and mind for the past 4 years. I wanted to let everyone know that I've finally written out my story and it will be posted shortly. There are a few very small kinks I would like to work out before posting it. As well, I've asked a couple good friends to proof read it for me.

Anyway, this post really relates a lot of who I am by relating where I've come from. It's probably the single most important thing I've ever written. That's not to say that it's the best thing I've ever written (ha). Keep you eyes peeled. It will be up in a day or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO, suspense, I like it :) Can't wait to read!

Anonymous said...

i am waiting babe..

Post a Comment