Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What's to Come

Over the next week or so, I will be publishing a series of posts dealing with the subject of adoption. I am currently taking story submissions from friends and family who have had experience surrounding adoption (and some foster parenting as well.) I plan on having the first of my series up on Friday or Saturday. A few of the stories will be told 100% in the voice of the person telling the story, as a guest post, and a few of them will be integrated into posts of my own.

If you have a story involving adoption (please, first person stories only - I can't use "My brother's friend adopted a kid" or "My friend's cousin put her baby up for adoption" stories) that you would like to share, please feel free to comment here, or email me at babybeatnik at gmail dot com. Use the subject "Adoption Story."