Thursday, February 10, 2011

To My Facebook People

Dear friends, family, and random acquaintances who have friended me on Facebook,

As I am sure you've come to notice, I post a lot on Facebook. Some would go as far as to say that I am obsessed. Perhaps that is true.

Some of the things that I post are not going to interest you. Perhaps a lot of the things I post won't interest you. Some of you will grow tired of reading my posts. If that is the case, do our relationship a favor and remove me from your feed before you grow resentful towards me for using my Facebook page the way I want to, as apparently some of you have.

Should you feel the need to tell me how you feel about me, please do not do so on my Wall. A private message is a completely appropriate form of communication for things that should remain private.

I make no apologies for my posts, no matter how frequent or controversial. It is, after all, MY Facebook page. And I will not tolerate personal attacks on my page, so if you become deleted after making inappropriate comments, feel free to direct your anger at yourself.