Friday, December 17, 2010

No Comment

So, I've recently discovered that the site that hosts my comment section has gone screwy. I don't know if they are fixing the problem or if they are even aware of the problem, but I have no way of accessing the comments section of my blog. I can't moderate the comments, although I can see what you folks are saying in my email notifications.

So for the time being, bear with me while I figure something else out. If you have a particular favorite comment hosting.... site... I guess? Let me know. I still am not particularly experienced with this stuff and I can use all the help I can get.

A few things to look forward to:

Now that the fall semester is over, I will be posting some of my essays from my comp class on here. Generally speaking, I wrote them in a rush, so hopefully I will have some time to clean them up, but I may just post them as-is. We'll just have to see.

Also, I have a lot of new pictures of the girls I will be posting. I am also in the process of taking lots and lots of pictures of my kids playing with my friend Sandra's kids - who we haven't seen in almost 2 years and are SO EXCITED to have back in Oklahoma for the Christmas break!!! I drove Sandra to Dallas to pick them up last night and they will be here until the beginning of next month. It's all very exciting and awesome.

Hopefully I'll have better topics to post on in the near future. I'm working on a post about shaving, actually... That one should be interesting, at the very least. I'm sure that someone else has said it all before though. Oh well. It's fun writing it.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great time with their friends and families who are hopefully popping up for the holidays. See you all again soon!