Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Am I Getting Myself Into?!

I have decided at the last minute that I am going to take part in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. It takes place in November and it is rooted in NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month, which is where you write a 50,000 minimum word novel in a month. Rather than writing a novel, I will be attempting to write one blog post per day for the entire month of November.

I am probably getting in way over my head. I have a hard enough time as it is posting weekly, let alone every day. But I really, really want to get this blog off the ground and I'm not going to do that by sitting on my hands.

So, here's hoping I am able to successfully complete the month of daily writing. I also hope that it will be good content. I am going to make this promise - I will not post something if it is not worth reading.

For those of you who write, from where do you draw your inspiration? Do you write regularly, or just when it strikes your fancy? Do you have a cache of posts stockpiled, or do you start fresh with each new post?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cool is that!!

enjoy..

Post a Comment