Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Adventures in Photo Editing

I have been doing some tinkering lately with photo editing. Mostly in the past I've just used programs like Google's Picasa, programs that you can have some fun with but are really pretty limited.

A few nights ago, a friend of mine turned me onto a program called GIMP. It's free and you can get it here. So far I've only tried doing some cutout and paste stuff and some color burst, but I can already see that it's going to be a fun ride once I really figure out how to get my hands dirty.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos...

waiting for your reinvention story..

Anonymous said...

we have passed on our one lovely blog award to you...please come on over and accept it...

shraddha

Unknown said...

You should check out picnik.com

Post a Comment